Zambia is home of the legendary walking safari which allows one to experience the true spirit of the African bush with its rich flora and fauna. This is complimented by its award winning camps and lodges set in an unspoilt unadulterated environment.
Zambia also boasts of being Home to the Mighty Victoria Falls one of the seven natural wonders of the world and a World Heritage site. Activities around the Falls include bunji jumping 110 metres off the Victoria Falls bridge, helicopter flights and micro-lighting flights above the falls, boat cruises, canoeing and river safaris and white water rafting.
Zambia is however not only about safaris and the Victoria Falls. It boasts of Â rich and diverse culture which manifest itself through colorful traditional ceremonies and rituals throughout Zambia.
Key destination attributes
- The Victoria Falls One of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World and is a UNESCO designated World Heritage Site.
- Abundant Wildlife 20 National Parks and 36 Game Management Areas (GMAs)- South Luangwa National Park and Kafue National Park.
- Rich and Diverse Cultural Heritage resulting in over 30 annual traditional ceremonies.
- Warm and very friendly People
- Economically Progressive and Peaceful Country
- Lakes and Rivers The Zambezi River is Africa's fourth largest. More than 40% of Southern Africa's fresh water resources are found in Zambia.